Tips and Help for the New Freelance Web Writer

From the BloggingDude! Web Writing Tips and Writing For Money!

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Web Write For A Tomato Contest Winner Announced!

Small tomatoes in Korea                                    Image via WikipediaAs promised, here is the winner of our first web writing for money contest!  Michelle did a great job.  Thanks for all of the submissions.  You great writers really made me want to try to like tomatoes!  I probably won't though!  Michelle won $15 dollars! Stay tuned for the next contest we're thinking up!    
 
 
The Love Apple you'll just love!

I've never liked tomatoes, it's the squidgy squashy centre that's worse than a coffee cream!
 
Yes they are healthy, full of vitamins and have cancer fighting properties. We know all that, but I still can't put a one in my mouth and chew! I empathise with anyone else who can't. 
 
But as a wife and mother who likes my family to eat healthy I've come up with the tastiest unpulpiest recipe for the red fruit. 
 
For this recipe choose the reddest of Cherry tomatoes, you need about 700g, put a layer of them in an oven dish and add 6 shallots, a couple of sprigs each of fresh rosemary and Thyme, 2 finely chopped cloves of garlic, a teaspoon of a good quality balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper and drizzle with olive oil. Roast in the oven for an hour, occasionally stirring, the oven wants to be at a medium to high heat.  The magic then begins!
 
Firstly,  the aroma that fills your kitchen will have you salivating and you'll be praying for visitors so they'll be inquisitive, envious and impressed with the rich scent wafting up their noses, hoping for an invite to stay and eat with you! 
 
After the very long hour is up, serve your tomato dish with pork (the meat isn't really required but it makes it more of a substantial meal) and warm crusty bread. The bread is a must to mop up all the tasty juices! You'll notice that most of the pulp has virtually disappeared. 
 
Next summer you'll be growing your own cherry variety and the following year you'll also be growing your own herbs! I know this because, not only did I do it but many of my friends were also converted! 
There we have it, you're now a fully fledged grown up!
 
Bio:  My name is Michelle, I'm 42 and live in the UK. I'm married with a 21 year old son. I started blogging only a few months ago and the feedback has been very positive. I hope you have a bit of time to take a look at my website. Many thanks. 
http://michellerevans.blogspot.com/
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment